TQS™ iRoute | Mobile Pickup & Delivery Tracker | Route Planning GPS Vehicle Tracking | Fleet Management Solution
Do you know when your package is picked up? Do you know how each driver is performing?
TQS Technologies Inc. offers complete tracking solutions for your business challenges in Pickup & Delivery Solution, Route Planning, Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management.
TQS™ iRoute is user-friendly and cost effective application, offering mobile and online tracking and management tools for your pickup and delivery, route planning, GPS vehicle tracking, fleet management, active maps, real time tracking, customizable reports, alerts, exceptions, email messaging, and many other features.
The real-time information is displayed on the iRoute© web portal for global visibility. Whether being used for internal transportation management or for your clients and customer tracking requests, TQS™ iRoute communicates and provides web enabled visibility to the pickup and delivery status via GPS tracking.
- Subscription-based service means minimal initial capital outlays (SaaS model)
- Rapid Implementation
- Software Upgrades (all software upgrades are included in the price of your package)
- Barcode Allocated Package Tracking.
- Pre Administrated Routing Application. (v-Serve)
- Package Pick Up and Delivery Function.
- Package Vehicle Transfer Function.
- A.B.S – Automatic Background Sync.
- Extensive Reporting (Driver, Route, Location Summary and Daily Reports)
- Exception Management Function.
- GPS Vehicle Tracking
- Dispatch control of scheduled routes
- GPS vehicle tracking
- Route optimization and planning
- Load Management
- Compliance Labeling
- Piece/Part count (Discover OS&D (Over, Short, Damage) situations and initiate claims process)
- Pickup and Delivery Status (Standardized message communications)
- Delivery alerts and notifications
- Inventory Control/Mobile Inventory
- Asset Tracking and Optimized Utilization
- Driver Productivity
- Current Location Tracking (GPS Tracking)
- Maintain tight delivery schedules
- Minimize fleet downtime
- Minimize fleet-related risks
- Mitigate risk of business interruption
- Effectively manage your costs
(Back-end Information Report Analysis)
- Corporate Enterprise has exceptional visibility into their shipping activities (The Stakeholders can access real-time, on-demand data)
- Compile a wide variety of shipment, vehicle and driver performance reports
- Exception Management - Reports and alerts (ability to identify exceptions as they happen and instigate the appropriate issue resolution steps)
- Forecasting and Planning (The historic data used for future planning)
- Route and Location summary reports, Productivity and performance reports
- Easy-to-use web portal interface
- Training and support
TQS™ iRoute enables trucking companies, freight brokers, 3PL’s, distributors, retailers and manufacturers to increase customer retention, to improve customer service and reduce the time and overall costs of the delivery process. Your delivery fleet will be become more responsive, improving company performance and customer service or error-free and on time delivery and you can demonstrate it with real-time data reports.
TQS™ iRoute is designed to help companies improve route planning, deliver more shipments by eliminating shipment issues, and streamline the dispatcher and driver relationship with real-time wireless communications.
With an automated proof of delivery system, companies significantly reduce errors, improve driver productivity and keep their operations and customers better informed.
- Improved Profitability
- Reduced Overall Cost
- Time Savings
- Increased Employee Efficiency
- Data-driven decision making
- Improved Access and Availability
- Real-time Visibility
- Reduced call center costs
- Gives you competitive advantage
- Improves your customer loyalty
Wide Range of Hardware Support
TQS™ iRoute software runs on a wide range of mobile devices including GPS and Java-enabled cellular phones, smartphones, and PDAs.